Emiley personifies excellence, trust, and service. She is committed to success and takes extreme pride in helping friends and families in East Texas and Longview find the homes of their dreams. She goes the extra mile and truly develops long-lasting relationships where clients become friends.
She’ll be with you every step of the way …
- Specializing in first-time and move-up home buyers
- Advising you on how to get pre-qualified for a loan
- Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies and networking with other agents to ensure you are connected to the best real estate deals
- Helping you determine the best neighborhoods that fit your needs
- Showing you homes that are perfect for you and your family
- Negotiating the perfect price for your home purchase or sale
Emiley graduated from Ore City High School and attended Kilgore College as well as NTTC. She graduated with an Associates of Applied Science degree and prior to joining Scarborough Realty Group, Emiley worked in the dermatology field for six years and often volunteered with Habitat for Humanity. She has a lot of wonderful connections in the community and throughout East Texas! Also, Emiley loves to travel and enjoys all types of outdoor activities.
If you are looking for a great real estate agent, that is connected and will work hard to make sure you have a great buying or selling experience, then give Emiley a call today!